I'm a Teddy bear and I love this challenge
Friday, April 04, 2014
Tomorrow the 2014 Spring 5% Challenge starts.
We have 8 weeks to do as many minutes of fitness activities as we can do, Live the Good Life with a weekly healthy activity challenge and to weigh in and watch our progress towards losing 5% of our weight.
I am on the extremely supportive, sociable and active Teddy Bear Team. We know how to get fit, stay healthy and be successful.
I have 5 goals for this challenge:
1. Kick this horrendous insomnia habit I'm stuck with (they say it is a side effect of the grieving process but it sure is a tough thing)
2. Eat a freggie, lean meat and whole grain rich diet
3. Avoid the saturated fat, high sugar, high sodium foods that I love
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps a day
and do yoga at least 5 times a week
5. Do at least 15 minutes of strength exercises 3 times a week
I know I can do this and I will!