CWF - July 6 through 12
Monday, July 07, 2014
Weight - lose a pound
Sleep - 7+ hours a night
KCCC List for the week:
1. Apply for EI (part B) - Apparently, they need ME to figure out my ten best pay weeks(?)
2. Take recyclables to bin
3. Clean litter box
4. Write HM Clinic Email (no specific topic)
5. Pick up paystub at McKnight yard. - tried last week but office was closed.
6. Make at least ONE crock pot meal. I'm thinking chicken on Wednesday or Thursday.
7. Sort out the "tupperware" cupboard. OMG it's a disaster.
Last week, my KCCC got a 5/7. I started off really strong but then shifted my focus to exercise and, to be completely honest, the last thing that I wanted to do after cycling as long and hard as I did was housework. I emptied and cleaned my sink but that was it.
My fitness goals for last week were:
Fitness goals for the week:
Sunday - run & yoga
Monday - BodyPump
Tuesday - cycling and yoga - I went and did my bike ride and then took a nap. No yoga.
Wednesday - running
Thursday - BodyPump - had a meeting for my volunteer gig.
Friday - cycling and yoga - again, cycled but did not go to yoga.
Saturday - cycling
Not horrible but not fantastic either.