Big day and my goals for the week
Monday, August 11, 2014
Today is the big day!!
My son is getting his cast off today. It's been a long six weeks. He's so excited and so are we. He's excited to be able to ride his bike again. He's really missed that. Although he's kinda too big for the bike he has now, but we couldn't get him a new one for his birthday since he couldn't even try them out. So we'll probably end up getting him a new one for Christmas. It's waaayy to early to think about that, ugh!!
I figured I would start out the week by listing my goals for the week. I think it will help me stay accountable.
1. Lose at least 1 lb
2. Meet my weekly 8 mile running goal
3. Continue to track my food and stay within my calorie range
4. Get new shoe for my son since his cast is coming off
5. Order my school books (I go back in 2 weeks)
6. Make a reservation for our anniversary dinner on Friday!!
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!!