94 days till I'm 60
Sunday, September 14, 2014
I am motivated to write this at first to get another bingo square (blog about your plan for the rest of 2014). My birthday happens to be Dec 30th so my goal is to finally get down below 140# and maintain by then. I've been struggling with this goal for several years. I tend not to let myself get above 145# but to lose those 5-10# that will make me really feel healthier is just hard, hard, hard.
- Continue with my spark team and post at least 5 out of 7 days
- Continue tracking food and pay attention to doing so throughout the day instead of at the end when i'm sure I underestimate a few items
- Focus, focus, focus on the 5-10pm hours as those are my food downfall times, starting with wine and often ending with sweets
- Continue my cross-training - yoga, ST, biking and walking. I'm doing well there but with upcoming travel it will get harder
- Find a buddy I can be accountable to and try to email them daily.
Write about my progress weekly.