Long Term Goal - 125 lbs
Target Date: It will take me a journey of 2 years to get there. Will post exact date one year from now
Short Term Actions:
Daily Goals : Keep within calorie range
Weekly Goals : Strength and Cardio workouts, circuit training
Weekly Goals : Weight loss of 1 lb per week
Monthly Goals: Weight loss of minimum of 3 lbs
1) Lost 95 lbs in 6 years. 60 lbs in 2 years with Spark.
2) Off of 3 medications that I've been taking between 15 - 23 years. One more to go when I reach my final goal my Dr, said. (high blood pressure - got off 1 )
3) Don't use cane only more - Had my knee surgery which was dependent on my weight loss that I worked on for 6 years. Was suppose to loose 100 lbs. This next 5 lbs is a monster, but I know it will come and more!!
4) Feel noticeably stronger than a year ago. I was so tired after each work out, I could barely make it to the car. Now, I have energy in my step and I park far away so I can get a few more steps.
5) Don't organize life to make it physically easier for me.
Example 1 : I used to collect items to carry up the stairs until night on my to bed before I took them upstairs. I minimized my movements and didn't realize it. I avoided those steps as much as possible. I rationalized it as having arthritis, but I currently have arthritis and am getting around much better.
Example2: Park far from entrance.
Example 3: Get out of car and get what's in the back seat instead of stretching to avoid getting out of the car. (Didn't realize I did this kind of stuff to keep my coach potato CHIP life style). What an eye opener!!
6) Depression is in check - Physical activity is the key!! First time entering 'Winter Blues' season without my anti- depressant medicine. I'm actually doing better than when I was on medication for 15 years.
7) Started 28 Day Bootcamp 12-04-2014
Into my 3rd week. Have added 180 - 300 per week of physical activity to my journey
8) Joined Spark Coach 11-30-2014
Love this program. When I needed motivation and running 'low' I've started reaching for higher heights and loving it. Using more resources available to me that I ignored in the past.. One is to write a journal and here it is.
9) Also, an intangible bonus is I've learned the metric system better, learn to use my times tables, fractions and conversions tools much better as results of tracking.
Until next entry have a wonderful holiday season!!