Curried Chicken and Nectarines
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Here is a delicious and savory chicken recipe that your family will love! Give it a try, its awesome! Its definitely a great meal to serve guests and sure to impress!
"Curried Chicken and Nectarines"
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 Tbsp fat free oil and vinegar dressing
1 tsp curry powder
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup sliced green onions (3 medium_
1/4 tsp salt
1 medium bell pepper cut into 1/4 inch strips
2 small nectarines cut into 1/4 inch slices
hot cooked rice (follow package instructions...quinoa or orzo works great too!)
1. Trim fat from chicken and cut chicken crosswise into 1/2" strips.
2. Mix dressing and curry powder in medium bowl; add chicken and toss.
3. Heat oil/vinegar dressing in 10" nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
4. Add chicken and remaining ingredients except for the nectarines and rice.
5. Stir-fry 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
6. Carefully stir in nectarines and heat through.
7. Serve with rice.
Makes 4 1-cup servings
calories = 180
fat = 3 gm (1 gm saturated)
cholesterol = 60 mg
sodium = 190 mg
dietary fiber = 1 gm
protein = 25 gm
2 lean meat