Why we do the things we do
Wednesday, February 04, 2015
I enjoyed reading LAVENDARFIRE87's blog today listing her 6 reasons she wants to lose weight. So here I am, thinking about my reasons.
1. I want to avoid having to take blood pressure and cholesterol medication.
2. I want to be able to keep up with the rest of the family.
3. I want to wear shorts/skirts in public again.
4. I want the kids not to be embarrassed by how I look.
5. I want the husband to be proud to be with me. (He says he is, and I know he means it, but I want to *really* believe it fully.)
6. I want to set myself up to live a long, healthy life. I want to be around for grandkids one day, and to be able to help take care of them and play with them!