Friday, November 27, 2015
Hoping everyone is doing very well after Thanksgiving! I had an wonderful time with family, we laughed and had so much fun; memories forever in my heart!
It's been an interesting day and despite the unexpected, I was able to maintain my emotional balance. Most of my day was spend resolving this unexpected and while doing so, started some house cleaning and washing. Definitely a day of movement for sure, so much so, I only ate a protein bar this morning and didn't eat nor drink anything else until 6ish.
I know this is unacceptable but was so consumed with resolving this matter today; well, I was able to do so as I previously mentioned above, but neglected my nutrition today. By the time I was able to eat and desired to eat; as early while taking care of business, I had NO desire to eat. There were a few moments, I was thirsty as my mouth was dry, I even ignored it a few time but eventual did get some water and sipped a little bit.
Still no desire to eat, I realized that I hadn't eaten and decided to do so and ate Thanksgiving dinner with my mom... ate a few bits and strangely, my appetite kicked in and I ate a little more than normal. I didn't stuff myself but I felt that full full sensation...yea that one, right before you cross over to "STUFF ZONE"!
Very much aware that I was going pass my "NORM ZONE", I continue to eat, thinking it won't hurt anything considering, I hadn't eating all day. Well, we all know that this isn't the right take on the matter!
Note to Self
1. I Assume Full Responsibility for my ALL my choices and actions
2. Acknowledge and decide to halt/stop at that moment; then commence with what you know to be right for your set course
3. It's okay not to eat if you are not hungry---Don't force yourself to eat; real hunger will occur again and when it does, eat according to plan (Carb, Veg, Protein per approx Portion Sizes)
4. Celebrate your non-related weight accomplishments
5. Share your challenge with a trusted friend and voice in your life for guidance/counsel
6. Always, always, love who you are
Staying the Course,