New Walking Game: Catch Your Prey
Wednesday, February 03, 2016
1. You (extra not-you companions are optional)
2. A place where there is prey. (IE, a walking path of some sort where there are other people walking/jogging/running.)
3. An inner Velociraptor (optional: other inner carnivorous animals work, too)
1. Go walking/jogging/running.
2. Pick someone who is a decent distance ahead of you to be your 'prey'. They should be far enough ahead that you have to push yourself a bit to catch up with them.
3. Catch your prey.
One point for every prey caught during your session. Go out with friends and be a pack of raptors! (Or lions or wolves or whatever). Be the dominant predator(s) in your neighborhood!
Going: 'Rah! Rah! Gonna getcha!' and making little nomming noises under your breath provides extra motivation.