What have I done in the last month?
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
The last 30 or so days have been pretty good.
I started off, the third week of November, at 302.5 lbs.
- I made good food choices.
- I walked more frequently every day.
- I had a positive attitude.
- I tracked my food as often as possible.
- I was present every single day.
- I took care of ME.
So what was the result of all those things that I did right?
- Weigh-in this morning was 289.5.
That's a drop of 13 lbs. I'm happy with that.
I have to say, I did really well on Christmas day. Didn't overindulge in anything. Kept my food choices smart.
So I've had some success, I'm happy with my progress, and now I'm ready to face the next 30 days. I know I need to make some more changes to keep seeing success. To help myself, I joined the Realistic Resolutions challenge today. Here's what I plan on doing this time to see more progress:
- I will track more frequently than I did last month.
- I will drink water.
- I will add more walking time to my days.
Life is good!