Reflection Time - 2016
Saturday, December 31, 2016
I received this email & thought it would be a good way to close out the year.
Courtesy of Jenn from the Gems, how about we do a little assessment and set some goals for the coming year?
This is a Pre- New Year's Eve Challenge
Take a notebook or Journal and ask yourself a few questions to close out 2016 and get ready to rock 2017......
1) What were 3 things you did exceptionally well in 2016?
1. I was "requested" to take a new position for a new lender at our company.
2. I've had to take over care taking for the family.
3. I took over the family driving and took everyone on our family trips.
2) What were 3 things that could have been done with more.... passion?
1. Exercise - I lost motivation
2. Eating - I stressed out & I stop caring about mindful eating
3. Work - It got overwhelming & I just shut down
3) If you made some mistakes in 2016, what did you take away and learn from them?
I can't do everything. I'm going to need to ask for help. I need to carve out more me time especially when I'm stressed.
4) What are some Specific Goals or SMART goals for 2017?
1. Reestablish my exercise program.
2. Practice mindful eating
3. Walk more.
4. Establish a relationship with someone
5)Name 3 adjectives that best describe yourself...
6) what is 1 thing you would like to accomplish in 2017?
At the end of 2017, I would like to weigh 140 pounds.