Went to bed shortly after midnight last night, and woke up at 3:53 am. Went to the washroom, got back in bed and tossed and turned until 4:50. Ended up getting out of bed and did some sparking, made some breakfast,
Made a list of things that I wanted to accomplish, and then sat on the couch, watched a movie, had a brief nap, and did some more sparking. Just after I posted that I was procrastinating, I got off my backside and got busy.
- I swept and washed the kitchen floor.
- I cut up a piece of pork that I had defrosted yesterday; and
- I made a batch of sauce for pasta; and
- I reserved the rest of the meat to make dinner for Sunday.
- Went upstairs, put a load of laundry into the washer.
- Repainted some spots on the master bedroom wall.
- Swept and washed the upstairs floors.
- Put another load into the washer.
- Switched the mattresses from the spare bedroom and the master bedroom.
- Made the two beds.
- Came downstairs and took the dog for a walk.
- Put a new load into the washer.
- Cooked dinner.
- Installed a new curtain rod in my bedroom (I broke one yesterday).
Now I'm relaxing.
- I'll tidy up the spare bedroom; and
- I'll reorganize the closet in that bedroom.
- I'll remove the curtains from my bedroom and hem and wash them.
- I'll hem two sets of sheers (8 panels); and
- Hang the hemmed sheers.
- Take the dog for his walk.
- Go to the grocery store to pick up my lunch food for the week.
It feels good to get things done.
Two pictures from my walk with the dog today. We have a beaver in the nearby creek that has been busy.