Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Well, I'm trying to overcome this funk I've fallen into. You know...loss of motivation, tiredness, allergies, etc. I have pretty much officially been doing this for one year and have lost about 35 pounds with the help of Sparkpeople. Looking back I'm so glad I made the choice to start living better and healthier. Through all the progress though...the Funk can still find you. I am determined not to give in. I continue to tell myself that there's a lot to give in this life and giving health back to myself should not be questioned. Being healthy is not only goid for me but trickles down to my job and family. So, ways I am trying to keep motivated:
1. Positive self-talk and reminders that I can strive to be super woman but I have to show myself a little grace
2. Trying new recipes! Also...incorporating new veggies, like butternut squash.
3. Do workouts I don't dread - challenge is good, but I don't have to kill myself.
4. Shoot for 30 minute workouts, not hours.
5. Enjoy little pleasures each day - dark chocolate square, cream in my coffee, etc. Small things...
6. Be thankful I can work out and breathe and live!!!
8. Help and talk to others about this healthy lifestyle journey
9. Find Youtubers/bloggers that inspire me - Cassie Ho, Jenny Ford, Fitness Blender...absolute fave!!!
10. Love myself and others and enjoy the life that has been given.
11. Strength...I want to be stronger so the challenge is on! :)
So, let us keep going. Let us keep conquering. Let us live!