40 things about me
Monday, April 03, 2017
Borrowed from MISSDORKNESS, ONEKIDSMOM, POLSKARENIA, ADAKARA, et. al.:
Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
I love Blue Cheese on salads and in dressing
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
3. Do you own a gun?
I don't, but my husband has several
4. What is your favorite sweet drink?
I have learned not to drink sweet drinks. My new favorite drink is a mixture of seltzer water and cranberry juice
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
The have a BS degree, with biology major and chemistry and math minors from Central Michigan University.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food?
7. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many, but really like the Harry Potter series.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
9. Can you do a push-up?
I can do a few.
10. What's your favorite color?
11. Do you have a hobby?
Quilting, knitting, spinning and playing with wool.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
13. Do you wear glasses?
14. Who were your teen crushes?
I don't really remember any.
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
To finish my Master Spinner level 1 homework, enjoy being retired, get comfortable using my long arm quilting machine.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Seltzer water/cranberry juice, ice tea
17. Current worries?
Getting my home work for my spinning class completed
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
quilting, playing with wool- washing, carding, spinning yarn and then making something with the yarn and my pets- 3 cats and dog
19. Favorite place to be
On a nice day in the barn with the sheep
20. How did you bring in the new year?
Playing games with friends
21. Where would you like to go?
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
I never really followed a diet plan.
23. Do you own slippers?
24. Name three favorite books.
The Harry Potter series, The Hobbit and the Lord of the Ring Trilogy and Tom Clancy in general
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
I don't mind flannels in the winter but like cotton.
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals?
Mac and cheese, Shepherd pie and pasta and marinara sauce
27. Where are you now?
Sitting at my dinning table.
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
I enjoyed the method development part of my work in the chemistrylab, but I would love to make a career doing crafts.
29. What is your favorite outfit?
Jeans, t-shirt and running shoes.
30. What's on your playlist right now?
I don't have a playlist but I have music ranging from classical to country and early rock and roll- Moody Blues
31. Favorite foods?
Pizza, mashed potatoes and gravy
32. What's on your mind lately?
Getting my spinning home work done.
33. Last time you belly laughed?
When out watching the sheep and lambs. Should have lambs arriving in the next month.
34. What's your favorite animal?
The love cats and dogs and our sheep we have a flock of 15.
35. What's your worst injury?
Broken ribs when I slipped getting out of the bathtub and landed on the toilet.
36. How many TVs in your house?
One that we are able to watch TV on, but there is one other set up for watching movies while you walk on the treadmill plus 2 others that are not set up.
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
I did three one hour work outs in a day. I was doing a biggest loser program and had to make up some training sessions.
38. Do you like to dance?
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
Several years DH and I took a trip to Denmark and Norway. While in Denmark we were able to visit with DH's family and got a tour of the family dairy farm which included the farm where DH's grandfather was born
40. Do you enjoy camping?
Yes, but we haven't had time to go, with the sheep it is harder to get away.
Feel free to play along in your own blog, and let me know you have so I can come read YOUR 40 things!