Afternoon Family Bog Walk Vlog!
Wednesday, July 05, 2017
So I want to make a correction to something I said in the vlog... it is NOT the largest peat moss conservation in the world... it is the second largest BOG in the province I live in... I don't know why I thought it was the largest Peat moss conservation in the world... it IS the largest bog in our area and I was not able to find out much more than that.
To learn more about Mer Bleue Conservation Bog you can click this link:
So, i think of this as a total WOOHOO moment for me for the following reasons:
1) I got out and did SOMETHING;
2) My beautiful children joined me and provided me with wonderful family time that simply doesn't happen as much as I would like to now that they are older;
3) I learned something about the natural environment I live in;
4) I got some unexpected Pokemon Go walking in (don't judge me!) ;
5) I got some great photos to look back on!!!
Starting our walk
Welcome shade at the end of our walk