Health and Fitness Goals for May
Tuesday, May 01, 2018
New month, which means new goals and a check-in on the previous ones!
In April, I wanted to
* Meditate at least 5 minutes a day.
* Do heel stretches.
* Try and solve my workout dilemma.
I actually did okay here. I didn't hit 100% on the meditation and stretching, but I did manage a fair bit of the month and focused on it near the end.
I did not really solve my work-out dilemma, but I'm just going to go ahead and wing it.
Now onto May! This month I want to
* Hit at least 20 activity minutes a day, preferably 30 (as registered on my FitBit)
* Keep up with the "Find 10" Challenge
* Reign in my sleep schedule again
That should be enough to focus on for now