Thursday, December 13, 2018
As part of the Winter 5% challenge, I need to make a list of my Top 10 motivators.
Here they are ( in no particular order).
1-4 Rob, Xena, Isis, and Colt. It is important to me that I be healthy for my family. I want to be able to enjoy life with them.
5. Less back pain. Less weight means less pull from gravity against my poor back.
6. Better posture. Because who doesn't look better standing up straight?
7. More wardrobe options. Sad to say, but bigger sizes just aren't as cute.
8. Because muffin tops belong in the muffin pan and not beneath my shirt.
9. For fun! Do you know how many rides I've had to skip with my kids because I exceed the weight limit? It's depressing.
10. Just for me! I want to be as healthy as possible to make my life as uncomplicated by health concerns as possible.
And those are my 10 reasons for why I want to lose weight!