Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Happy 2019! I'm excited about the new year and new goals. I reviewed my goals for 2018 and was happy I met most. Those I were successful with: consistently dropped 5#; better nutritional habits overall (most of my days with limited sugar, gluten, dairy, alcohol); added in consistent meditation, yoga and ST to my hiking and biking; a significant job career change which has me refreshed and excited about work; and finally continued great relationships with my husband and daughters and their boyfriends. Finally, it is spark that has helped me stay focused - both my BLC bronze warrior team and my small group of close friends whom I account to most weeks - and either put money in a charity or "me" bucket.
2019: I will continue to focus on the same goals. I tweaked them slightly to try and drop another 5# but am happy with the direction I'm going in.
- Track daily and stay within range at least 6 days a week
- Most of each week (4 days+) with no gluten, dairy or added sweets
- Track and limit alcohol
- Add nutrition goals for each month so that my tracking focuses at least 50% on nutrition; in January it will be 5/2 fasting (500-700 calories two days a week); who knows what it will be after January
- Continue my additions of ST, yoga goals to my cardio; and continue to join our team's fitbit challenges
- Added sleeping goals to continued meditation, tracking, team chatting, journal and completing weekly task goals.
- Weekly account for points and whether I owe money to charity or to my own fun and healthy goals.