Wednesday, January 02, 2019
It's time to get back on track with monthly little goals. I quit doing it the last quarter or more of 2018 and I could really tell it hurt my healthy lifestyle motivation.
But, no looking back, just moving forward.
1. Lose 5 lbs
2. Track food and keep calories between 1500 and 1575
3. DRINK MORE WATER! at least 64 oz
4. No chips with lunch, eat carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms instead.
5. Only one handful of munchie foods when watching TV.
6. Walk at least three laps of the driveway four days a week.
7. Take a hike up the hill (Steep. Good hard workout) once a week.
Here's to a New Year, and actually losing the last of my weight this year!