Spring and Daylight Savings Time
Sunday, March 10, 2019
I am over the moon happy that spring is only a few days away. It's been a long dark winter. This year it also included surgery on my hand that left me cooped up in the house for weeks. Seasonal depression is not normally a thing for me, but this year it has hit home pretty hard. I am looking forward to more daylight and warmer days to brighten my outlook on life.
Time change is always difficult for me. Doesn't matter if we are springing ahead or falling back. It takes weeks for my body to adjust to the change. I'm distracting myself by focusing on the positive.
1. I lost 3 pounds last week
2. I get to return to work this week
3. Mother Nature gave me a warm-ish day to spend a few hours outside today.
4. Making my first blog post is a great way to get my thoughts and ideas focused
5. Spring will officially be here in 10 days!