Monday, June 03, 2019
I want to add more excersize into my life this month. Not crazy gym workouts, but fun activities that I can do with my family. I am not opposed to adding gym workouts, but I have been realizing lately how quickly time passes. I have a child starting college and another starting middle school.
Here are my June goals:
1. Bike riding. My youngest and I started this a few weeks ago. He is way faster than me!
2. Swimming. Our community pools opened last weekend and I want to take advantage of them this year.
3. Hiking. We love getting out as a family this way. Sometime it is more walking than hiking, but who cares?
4. I want to lose at least 5 pounds this month. I would love to lose more, but I have accepted that I am a slow loser. I can do everything right, but the weight is stubborn.
5. I want to read more and watch less. My library has ebooks through Hoopla, so I can download free books whenever I want.
6. Walk during lunch. I try to go out for a walk each day during lunch. I work across the street from Central Park, so I shouldn't ever stay in. But I do. Somedays I feel guilty about taking a break and work through lunch.
Have a great day!