This is what happens...
Tuesday, October 08, 2019
...when you’re simply going about the business of putting the work in—day in and day out. And by work I mean cardio, strength, flexibility, meditation. Active and not-so-active recovery days. Amazing what can happen when you stop worrying about a “finish line” or a “goal weight” and just LIVE.
Other cool happenings:
1. Both rings not fitting—loose in fact—one of which I might lose if I don’t figure something out😁
2. All of your pants being 1-3 sizes too big
3. Needing new underwear
4. Being able to see your collarbones once again
5. Improved overall fitness, including increased flexibility and stamina—finally made it to a 10-11 minute mile y’all!
6. Cheekbones beginning to pop again
7. Not shying away from the camera
8. Increased confidence
9. No longer fearing the number on the scale—it doesn’t define me—never has but now II believe it
10. Dropping somewhere from 7-10 lbs over the last 5 wks without agonizing over every morsel I put in my mouth (this one is HUGE)