Filling in the Pieces: A New Plan
Sunday, December 01, 2019
Some Current Challenges:
1. Weigh me every morning. Get over the reluctance I have about getting on the scale. Keep my weight front and center in my brain!
2. Portion control: Instead of two tablespoons of nut butter in the morning have one tablespoon on my English muffin or Ezekiel bread.
3. Exercise in the morning before going to work. I belong to a 24-hour gym. I like to exercise in the morning.
4. Eat fish at least once a week. This can include canned tuna too.
5. Precision tracking: I weigh and measure most of what I eat. Now I need to measure it all and track it all (not just some) in my nutrition tracker.
6. More portion control: Find a way to work treats into my calorie budget. I continue to struggle with portion control and this concept called moderation.
6. Strength training at least twice a week. I usually do once a week.
7. Daily pep talks that remind me that I can do this!
8. Post this where I can see it every day.
What I do well now:
1. I eat fruits and vegetables daily.
2. I eat three meals a day, no snacks.
3. I try to cook once a week and eat it for several days. I dislike cooking after I worked all day!
I do love my crockpot!
4. I make satisfying meals.
5. I have learned to enjoy physical activity. I do not mind raking leaves! I am thankful I am healthy enough that I can!
6. I practice gratitude daily.
7. I show appreciation for others.
8. I get 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.
9. I exercise almost every day (rest days are difficult even though I need to take rest days).