The Gym Before Work and Some Yippee!
Sunday, December 29, 2019
I like getting to the gym in the morning before work. However, it takes a lot of organization to get to work on time! So here goes! What I need to do the night before to get to the gym and then to work on time:
1. Have my work lunch all ready: keep it easy. Right now I am liking soup in a thermos and light cheese and fruit. I can measure out the cheese the night before and pack it. Have the soup chosen and on the counter (usually Amy's or Progresso) and an apple or peeled clementines.
2. Have my work clothes packed in my gym bag as well as towels, flip flops, and toiletries packed. Work shoes in the car. Workout clothes laid out and ready to pull on.
3. Coffee (How can I start my day without it?! Not!). Have the mug on the counter and the k cups next to the mug.
4. Breakfast: Make it quick: Ezekiel bread and peanut butter or almond butter are perfect.
5. Be sure my phone and earphones are charged the night before.
6. If I can be in by 6 AM for an hour of cardio I will have time to shower and get to work on time.
7. I have to do this the night before no matter how tired I am from the workday. I got this! Remember how I feel and the mental high I get from cardio. I feel so alert and in control too! Also, there was a time I could not use the elliptical or recumbent bike at all. Now I can! Yippee!