JPISME is trying to stream line life :S
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
I've decided that I have too much.
- I had too many SparkTeams and I left a few that I did not visit often.
- I have too many books and have committed to reading 12-15 this year (thanks to a SparkTeam I still belong to).
- I have too many clothes, mostly ones to small for me to fit and I won't fit for a long time if ever. I plan to go through those and donate a bunch. I've been paying attention to the stuff I fit and find that some of it I haven't worn in quite some time and will be donating those as well.
- I have too much craft stuff that is completely unorganized and too many started / incomplete projects. I will be going through those and getting it under control. this leads me to my next point.
- I have too much stuff in my kitchen pantry and freezer. I understand that most of us have a few staples in the cupboard/pantry (soup, canned veg, pasta, etc) and in the freezer (frozen meat, veggies, etc) but I seem to have a bunch of stuff that was given to me or left over from some sort of "craving" or "idea" I had and never used. I plan to go through and either eat or donate what I can. I keep buying fresh because face it fresh is the best most of the time. I am clearing them out.
My plan is to clean out kitchen cupboards and pantry and rearrange things so that I can use pantry area for craft supplies because I like to craft in the kitchen and if I see it I will be more likely to finish things... I hope. If things don't get finished at least it will be someplace I can see it and then I can donate the supplies to someone who will use it.
I've been thinking about this for a while but when I committed to the TBR challenge in a SparkTeam I was motivated to clean out the rest of my TB piles of my life.
thank you SparkFriends for motivating me in so many ways.