Low-Fat Cheesecake Souffle
This is the perfect dish to share with your sweetheart!
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 240
Number of Servings: 8
2/3 cup boiling water
1 package flavored gelatin
1 cup 1% milkfat cottage cheese
8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
2 cups thawed fat-free whipped topping
1. Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Pour into blender container.
3. Add cheeses and cover.
4. Blend on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
5. Pour into a large bowl.
6. Gently stir in whipped topping.
7. Pour into a prepared pan: an 8- or 9- inch springform pan or mini ramekins.
8. Smooth the top.
9. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
10. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
For Valentine's Day, cut a heart out of paper, and then sprinkle cocoa powder over the top of the souffle.
Your Spark Neighbor, Dolly