January Review/February Goals
Friday, February 07, 2020
January was overall a good month for me. I met most of my goals for the month, and Im down 8.7 pounds in January. Im proud of how well January went! I tracked my food every day, all month, I met my exercise goals, and drank my water every day.
Here are my February Goals"
1. I will track my food every day no matter what, every day.
2. I will drink at least 80 ounces of water every day.
3. I will aim for at least 8,000 steps every day
4. I will not snack on sweets and unhealthy snacks, such as candy, candy bars, cookies, cake, ice-cream, chips, etc.
5. I aim to be in bed by 1030 pm every night.
6. I will avoid all fast food and make healthy meals at home. I will limit eating out all together, and will make healthy choices when my husband and I go out for our anniversary.
These are the 6 goals Im going to concentrate on this month. Plus I am going to just try to be more active in general. Its hard for me during the winter when Im stuck in the house.
I will be successful this month! And so far Im off to a great start!