jokeds and daylight saving time
Sunday, March 15, 2020
For much of the US and many other countries Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, 2020. Do you mind losing an hour’s worth of sleep? yes, I find myself very tired the next day. Do you like the extra daylight at the end of the day?yes I do like the daylight at night. But I
don't like the dark in the morning, Do you think we should stop changing the clocks twice a year? Why or why not? Even so there are good reason to get rid
of daylight saving time. I think we should keep it for these reason
a. Longer daylight hours make driving safer, lowers car accident rates, and lowers the risk of pedestrians being hit by a car.
b. DST Is Good for the Economy. Later daylight means more people shopping after work, increasing retail sales, and more people driving, increasing gas purchases.
c. Promotes Active Lifestyles. When the day is lighter later, people tend to participate in more outdoor activities after work.
• A family holiday dinner is an effective form of birth control.
• Relatives are people who come to dinner who aren't friends
• Heredity: Everyone believes in it until their children act like fools!
• We put the "fun" in dysfunctional.
• . If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and look comfortable.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
• Raising teenagers is like nailing JELLO to a tree.
• There is always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
• For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
• . You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
• The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere... and let the air out of their tires.
• Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due.
• Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few nuts.
• Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
• Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
• Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
• My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
• If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.
The head pharmacist goes out to lunch leaving the assistant pharmacist in charge.When the head pharmacist returns from lunch he notices a man leaning against the wall.He asked the assistant what was wrong with the man leaning against the wall over there.The assistant pharmacist says,"Oh that guy.Oh yeah he came in a little while ago with a really bad cough so I sold him a laxative.He seems to be doing ok now..... I guess." The head pharmacist says,"Are you crazy?? You can't sell a laxative to someone who has a bad cough like that!?" The assistant pharmacist says "Well why not?? Look at him over there! Its working! He's too scared to cough now!!.
O.K so there are two guys who's names were, Doodah and Dumb-Dumb, and they are best friends. Dumb-Dumb stutters in every sentence he says so he just sings instead of talking. One day they go fishing together and Doodah falls in the water and drowns. So Dumb-Dumb goes to Doodah's wife and says "D-D-D-o-o-o-o" so she says sing it so he says"Somebody drown in the lake today Doodah, Doodah somebody drown in the lake today oh the Doodah day"
The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck! ~Author Unknown