Saturday, April 04, 2020
Well, I don't like change. I know it's good for me. But I always have to suck it up and adjust when it comes my way. 4 challenges I've been on the same team, but for some reason I missed seeing it come through this time. I MISSED IT! So, I'll be missing the familiar faces on my previous team, but THE GOOD NEWS IS I GET TO ACQUAINT MYSELF WITH A WHOLE NEW TEAM. I'm sure it will be awesome. God must have known I needed this!
And . . . my weight's up more than I expected! I should have know I couldn't be this "casual" and not see the numbers go up. Good news is, I'm on it! I will suck it up and do better. It's hard to bake with all the Corona-virus stuff going on.
1) EXERCISE PLAN:
I typically try to keep my daily Fitbit step count at 8,000/day (just because that helped me maintain my 2014 weight back when).
My daily EXERCISE plan is:
- Gentle walking video for 15 minutes.
- 4 Minute Menopause exercise routine (Lucy Wyndham-Reed; love her!)
- 20 minutes strength 3/times week
- Daily stretching
2) MY ROUTINE:
- Wake up
- Make pot of coffee
- Eat fruit (am hunger buster), take meds with 1st glass of water
- Sync fitbit for hours of sleep and previous day's steps
- Morning devotions, puzzle, and agenda planning with coffee
- Take/record blood pressure
- Login to Spark
- Fill water bottle and drink throughout day
- Exercise/update & record in mini-health journal
- Post in Spark Teams
- Shower, dress, prepare for day
- Breakfast with Hubby (in Mexico, that's mid-morning)
- Marriage Devotional with Hubby
- Daily duties (right now it's mosty office work)
- Plan for and prep for main meal
- Nutrition tracking after each meal if possible
- Evening with Hubby
- PM exercises/relaxation
- Update mini-health journal totals
Will get back to this as I can. Our internet is MISBEHAVIN' right now!!!