BLC43 Smart Goals
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Spring and summer, with warmer temps, motivate me to pay more attention to healthy living practices.
For our team on BLC43, each of us is challenged to create SMART goals to work on for the duration of the challenge. From past experience I know if I lose weight, I will feel better with less arthritis pain, and increase my energy level.
What is your goal?
I’m going to lose 10 pounds.
How specifically are you going to make your goal?
1. Track food and exercise daily, using Spark trackers.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Stay in 1200-1500 calorie range.
4. Exercise in the morning. Either brisk walk, ST routine, or cardio activity.
5. Log a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise a day, but shoot for 300 minutes of exercise a week.
When are you going to achieve this?
The last weigh-in is July 29th.
Here is a link to SMART goals for my friends not participating in the BLC.