Day 255: Hope all is well with you!
Sunday, August 02, 2020
Here's a quick update: I'm doing really well. Today is Day 255 of my 10+ fitness minutes streak.
Recent highlights include:
1) I'm spending a good amount of time with my youngest son swimming in the Pacific Ocean. We are doing cold water training and it's going really well. The water is usually around 58 degrees, so not many people swim in it without wetsuits. We just can't go out too far because there are too many great white sharks around us.
2) I've gotten really consistent at doing several items most days, including:
* Mini-trampoline and stretching -- both good for the lymphatic system
* Taking my dog for at least a 15-minute hike in the afternoon
* Exercise bike
* Using my gripper on Zoom meetings at work
* Bodyweight exercises like pushups, crunches, squats, and more.
We are doing pretty well with the pandemic.
How are things going with you? Try to keep your fitness consistent so you dissipate that stress hormone cortisol and do any other stress relievers that work well for you.