How has life changed?
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Today my challenge is to write down things that have been easier or how I have changed since starting my journey to healthy living. So here goes:
1. I actually enjoy exercising, especially strength training.
2. It's much easier for me to bend over and pick things up!
3. I feel good about myself.
4. I stand up for myself. I'm no longer a doormat!
5. I'm not afraid to state my own opinion if I don't believe what someone else states. Don't get
me wrong. I don't start debates and I keep my mouth shut if it will cause a fight, but I used to
just agree with someone for fear of attention being drawn to me, whether I agreed or not.
6. I realize I'M IMPORTANT!
7. I'm happy.
8. I'm not afraid to go out and do things with friends if my hubby doesn't want to. He's pretty
much a homebody and I used to stay home if he didn't want to do something with me. It's
actually getting contagious. He's starting to work out and doing more things.