"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live." (Rachel Ann Nunes)
Hello, my spooky friends!
I have some more scary facts about yours truly. Let me know some things about you.
1. When I was in 5th grade I dressed up as Pippy Longstocking for our Halloween party at school. My sister and her BFF came to the school to help me get ready by putting a wire hang in my hair to have my braids stick out. I won the school contest for my grade and was able to go downtown to an all-city school wide Halloween costume contest. I didn't win, but had tons of fun.
2. I’m not a fan of big things with faces on them, like statues. I’m talking HUGE statues like the Statue of Liberty. I would be one of those people who are fine with seeing it from afar, but not going up to the island to see her. We went to Mount Rushmore when I was a kid and I was fine until we went into the museum that had a life size finish piece of what it was supposed to look like and that freaked me out.
3. Speaking of big things with faces on them. When I was a kid we had this mall that had a toy shop, but I hated going by it and would sometimes cry out of fear because in the front of the store they had a huge stuffed animal of a mouse that went from the floor to the ceiling, it was huge and I hated that things. I would always close my eyes or my Dad would have to carry me because it scared me so much.
4. If I’m watching a horror movie it has to be in the dark because why not? No manner people like watching horror movies with me because I always want to turn the lights out. Especially watching those old classics I love.
5. I can watch the blood and guts horror movies and never get bothered by how people are killed in them, but if someone takes a knife and cuts their hands or another body part I hate watching that. Not sure why, but I hate seeing a knife cutting skin. I’m good with other ways the bad guy does his killing, but showing a knife cutting skin I get all yucky about it.
6. I love Stephen King books and will read them over and over again. If I've read the book I usually don't like the movie. In middle school I read "Pet Sematary" and it soon became one of my favorites. The movie came out when I was in high school and a bunch of us went to the movies to see it. Only three of us read the book at the time. When the movie ending the three of us that read the book hated the movie because so much was left out including characters. Even though I'm not a fan of the movies I do have many of them including the mini-series that were on TV on DVD.
Be safe! BIG HUGS AND LOVE TO YOU ALL!