Looking back at November. Setting Goals for December.
Sunday, December 06, 2020
In my head, I was thinking I did not do so well on my goals for November. Planned not to make a post of goals for December. But looking over it. I did do well. I need to see in writing that it was not a waste. I do work more on seeing them even if I don't get some done.
Things that did not happen for November.
No Miranda exercises 3 times a day.
Did not post more.
Things that went so-so.
Did do some filing of paperwork but not every workday.
Carbs were up and down.
Do the waver most days only 30 minutes each for both cardio and strength. Not for 45 minutes cardio and 45 minutes strength.
Things I did well at.
Sugar-free detox again for the month.
Continue to fast for the month.
Clean the upstairs garage.
Keep the kitchen tidier.
Continue 25 pushups every day.
1. I'm now doing 30 push-ups a day
2. No cheating meaning no eating non-keto foods.
3. Continue fasting
4. Find enjoyment each day.
5. Waver exercise 60 minutes and work on adding more.
6. Go to bed on time.
7. Continue to declutter the bedroom.
8. Sent out 30 Christmas cards.
9. Get some compost put in flower beds.
10. Love the body you got.