Down 60 Pounds!
Saturday, February 06, 2021
Wow, I am down 60.1 pounds. I am beside myself and so thankful. All glory goes to the Lord. I could not do this without Him. Thank You Father.
Things I've learned of late:
1. The closer I walk with the Lord, the easier it is to get healthy. As I've said, I COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THE LORD.
2. I only need to eat when I'm hungry, not because I'm bored or because the clock shows a specific time.
3. Drinking collagen has changed my life.
4. I haven't eaten processed sugar since June and that changed my life as well.
5. Right now, intermittent fasting has been working great. I do change it up every now and then. I think it helps me to keep my body guessing.
6. I love water and need it.
7. Oatmeal is really working for me right now.
8. I try to get a walk in on most days.
9. It's easier to be healthy on days I don't have to work. I cherish those days.
10. Laugh. I try to laugh every day. Either watching a sitcom or laughing with a friend or family.