My Time Capsule
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
1. Draw a picture of yourself (for those sharing in your blog, obviously you can't draw your picture, so draw us a verbal picture of yourself).
I LOOK LIKE A STUBBY, FAT PUMPKIN WITH PUDGY ARMS AND LEGS THAT STICK OUT- COMPLETE WITH MY "BINGO ARMS!"
2. What do you like most about your body?
MY EYES. THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST FEATURE, AND THEY DON'T GAIN WEIGHT!
3. What do you like least about your body?
MY BIG BELLY AND WAIST LINE
4. How do you see yourself?
DISGUSTING AND UNLOVEABLE
5. How do you think other's see you?
UNHEALTHY AND SHAMEFUL
6. What is your weight loss goal(s)?
ABOUT 130 POUNDS ALTOGETHER, SIZE 14 (OR 12 IF I'M LUCKY).
7. What do you want to be able to do in the future that you can not do now?
PLAY OUTSIDE WITH MY KIDS, WHERE NICE CLOTHES, FIT ON ROLLER COASTERS, (AHEM) STUFF W/MY HUBBY ;-)
8. How is your weight holding you back?
LOW ENERGY, LOW MOBILITY & FLEXIBILITY, CAN'T FIND MY SIZES IN THE STORES
9. What is your favorite food?
DON'T THINK I COULD PICK JUST ONE. I'M A MEAT & POTATOES KIND OF GIRL. IF I'M ABLE TO INDULGE A LITTLE, IT'D BE SEAFOOD/SHELLFISH.
10. List the food you eat in a typical day.
TOAST & YOGURT, CEREAL, OR A FRUIT SMOOTHIE FOR BREAKFAST. ON THE WEEKENDS, IT MAY OFTEN BE PANCAKES & SAUSAGE, OR EGGS, BACON, & FRIED POTATOES!
LUNCH IS USUALLY SOMETHING QUICK LIKE A PB&J, A WEIGHT WATCHERS MICRO MEAL WITH FRUIT OR CELERY ON THE SIDE, A GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD, OR SOMETIMES I GET FAST FOOD CHICKEN.
DINNER IS ALWAYS A MEAT, POTATO & VEGETABLE, AND THIS IS WHERE I HAVE TERRIBLE TROUBLE WITH PORTION CONTROL.
EVENING SNACK IS OFTEN A 100-CALORIE PACK, REDUCED FAT CHEEZ ITS OR A WEIGHT WATCHERS DESSERT.
11. What does your future look like?
DEPENDS ON WHICH ROAD I TAKE. IT LOOKS WONDERFUL AND ACTIVE AND HAPPY IF I CAN MEET MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL. TYPICAL SOCCER MOM WITH THE HAPPY FAMILY AND WHITE PICKET FENCE.
12. What is your happiest moment?
WHEN MY HUSBAND TELLS ME HE'S PROUD OF ME OR MY CHILDREN TELL ME THEY LOVE ME.
13. Why are you overweight?
ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, BUT GOT WORSE AFTER MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN. STOPPED BEING SO ACTIVE LIKE I WAS AS A TEENAGER. AND QUITE FRANKLY, I LOVE FOOD BUT HATE LEFTOVERS, SO I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PORTION CONTROL.
14. Are you happy?
SOMETIMES, WHEN I PRETEND THAT I LOOK THE WAY I FEEL ON THE INSIDE. HAPPY, SEXY AND VIBRANT.
15. What do you want to gain from this experience?
WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS & LIFE LONG FRIENDS
16. Who are you doing this for?
MY HUSBAND MOSTLY, AND FOR MY KIDS. I HATE WHEN THEY COME HOME CRYING BECAUSE SOMEONE AT SCHOOL SAID THEY HAVE A FAT MOTHER.
17. What are you most afraid of?
LOSING A LOT OF WEIGHT AND HAVING A BUNCH OF UGLY EXCESS SKIN HANGING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE! EWWW!