I do. But not regularly. If I know I am going out, or if I really want something, I have a cheat day. I usually plan around it. Like if I am going out, I will have a small meal, or no meal until I go out, then I try to not go crazy with it. That's just how I do it.
My name is Linda! Have a Blessed Day & Praise the Lord! John 14: 6 I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you I am a leader of You are not Alone, You Are Not Alone Leader, and Merry FitMAS! do know him and have seen him!
no, using the term cheat implies that you are doing something bad or wrong and can have guilt attached to it. I try to live by the 80 / 20 rule. I eat 80% healthy 80% of the time. The other 20% is life,- birthdays, celebrations, a nice dinner out with my DH, or just because I'm in the mood for a dessert or something. No cheating, no guilt, just balance.
Life is not a spectator sport, get in the game!
Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astair did, and she did it backwards and in high heels!
"Cheat" is old fashioned! Sometimes you eat extra, because you admit to yourself that healthy food does not taste that good, so you choose something tasty now and then. Doesn't have to be a "day", if it's a "day", time to readjust your eating plan, it's not satisfying you.......