See this image larger
My oldest angel, Erynn.

See this image larger
Me at my latest weight.

See this image larger
My youngest angel, Ella.

go to goodies page
Stability Ball
go to goodies page
Concert Tickets
go to goodies page
Flower Pot

Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Interact with ANNAWANN
Add as SparkFriend Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts

"Quite often people claim to know what they want, but the truth is that they’re stuck in fantasy land. For example, they’ve decided to reach their ideal weight, but they fail to accept and invite the possibility of getting more attention from the opposite sex, buying different clothes, maintaining more disciplined diet and exercise habits to maintain that weight, etc. Mentally they understand that these are the natural, logical consequences of reaching that goal, but they aren’t yet there emotionally. They don’t really “get it” yet."

--Steve Pavlina, Blog Post 03.01.10

I have managed to set this goal for myself. I have stopped smoking, I have lost 64lbs since March 26, 2008 and I have done quite a bit of inner work. I wish success to all my friends and potential friends.

I am always around to chat, talk, share experiences or just be a page that you can look at. Best of luck in your journey!

Member Since: 3/26/2008

Fitness Minutes: 21,677

My Goals:
80/20 ALL THE WAY!

If I can be "good" 80% of the time, I will save my sanity by being somewhat "not good" the other 20%

My Program:
-Self Acceptance and changing the Negative Self Talk to Positive Self Talk
-Eating less processed foods and becoming an avid Label Reader
-Reducing my Carbon Footprint by being more "vegetarian" in my eating habits
-Increasing fruits and vegetables in my diet
-Having 6 days of cardiovascular activity combined with 2-3 days of Strength Training a week
-Having Selfish "Me" time a few times a week

Personal Information:
I am in my 4th 29th year of living. I used to be loud but now I take ADHD meds to calm me down. I am an emotional analytical being. I am smart. I am funny in a sarcastic way. I am always seeking ways to better myself. I believe in the "Trickle Down Effect" and that the things I do to improve myself will, in fact, benefit my family in the long run.

Other Information:
I like Facebook. I am one of the first "Anna Magnan"s you will see if you do a search. I am also on Twitter under "Annawann". I am on the computer way too much!

Read More About ANNAWANN - Profile Information moved here. (Updated April 6)

Shown if member clicks "Read More"

(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
My Ticker:
 current weight: 220.0 
Login to Leave Comment
Member Comments (103):  123Next >Last >>