Goals for the New Year.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
I am looking forward to the New Year. Here are some of my goals.
1. Read the entire Bible
2. Read a Proverb for each day.
3. Start and maintain a Prayer notebook.
4. Focus on spending more time with the LORD.
1. Reach my goal weight again!
2. Exercise 3 to 5 times a week.
3. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
4. Only drink sodas occasionally.
5. Eat healthy with good portion control.
6. Be an encourager to my Sparkfriends and fellow Spark members.
1. Read at least one book a month.
2. Work on my spelling and typing skills.
3. Strive to keep learning.
4. Assist my wife and family more with household duties.
5. Lighten up a bit, laugh more and enjoy what GOD has blessed me with.
I do have a few more but these are enough to list for now.
Happy New Year!