December in Review and Tasks for Jan
Monday, January 04, 2010
December was a rollercoaster kind of month, I got to my lowest low (153) on the 23, and then managed to go right back up to ~156 and stay there. While eating was not always great (well a lot of times not great ) exercise was actually pretty awesome this month. So, one thing at a time I guess.
here's how I did on the december goals:
1. Eat more kale: This wasn't too hard, since before december I was eating 0 kale, but I didn't do as well as I wanted. I don't remember exactly how many times I had it, but I went through 2 bunches. I did find some cool new recipes for it though so I judge this successful
2. Eat less chocolate: I did eat less chocolate, but I made up for it with sugar cookies, oops!
1. Lift weights: I started the chalean extreme dvd series at the beginning of this month, and I've been very good. So strength training this month was awesome. Cardio this month, not so awesome. Due to the extreme Minnesota cold, and the end of my semester, I didn't get out walking around much.
2. Practice karate: I've been remiss. I think I practiced a grand total of like, 3 times. I did pretty good on the final (I think, well I got a B+ in the class altogether)
1. Dress up: I did good here too, I dressed up for each party I went to (I think 5) I sadly discovered that one of my pierced ears healed though. Which is bad since about 75% of my jewelry is earrings.
I think one of my problems were a few too many goals, so this time I'm going to try just one per category:
1. Food: Eat more quinoa
2. Exercise: Restart Jogging (yeah that's right, jogging in the middle of the winter)
3. Well Being: Try out meditation