Community Team Member requirements
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I'm just putting these here so I don't have to hunt them down in the future.
1. You must be a member of the site for at least 3 months to join (down from 6).
2. Greet at least 3 new members in the Introduce Yourself forum each week (same as before).
3. Start and post in your SparkPage blog at least once a week (which will replace the Community Journal requirement). The reason for this is that we hope to phase out the Journals at some point and have people just post in their blogs. That doesn't mean you will lose any info in your Journal, just that you wouldn't actively post in it anymore.
4. Post in someone else's SparkPage blog or leave a comment on their SparkPage at least once a week.
5. Make 5 other posts per week on the Message Boards (in any forum except the Game Room).
If you aren't actively posting in these areas for at least 4 weeks, you will be automatically removed from the team. The reason it's going to be automatic is that our group has gotten too big for us to contact people and see if they want to start posting again. You'll be welcome to rejoin the team after 3 months.