1. What time did you get up this morning?
Alarm goes off at 6:10 am.....but I actually got up at 6:30 am
2. How do you like your steak?
Well done! I grew up on a farm-I know where those cows have been.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Gosh-I don't remember. Last one on cable was The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw-good movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy, Ruby, Property Virgin
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
House by the water. Maid service preferred, pool boy welcome!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Vegetables, green beans, peas, cooked spinach, sauerkraut, ect. But I will eat most raw.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Cheesecake Factory, Carraba's or El Meson
10. Favorite dressing?
Fat free french or raspberry vinagrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Brand new CR-V! Totalled my 2002 Grand Am
12. What are your favorite clothes?
sweats and a T-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Near friends and family-probably here in Indy
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football or Basketball (college)
19. How many siblings?
2 sisters, 1 brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby:
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Nice to learn what others do
22. Bird watcher?
Sometimes-especially when gardening and mom's goldfinches and hummingbirds want near their feeders, but I'm pulling weeds under them!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Snickers the cat. Smoke died in January. Starting to consider another cat.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Just my new car.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Most revolve around 4-H activities including the county fair and Jr. Leader trips and awards.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
never been married
30. Always wear your seat belt?
yes, and had the bruise to show it after the accident.
31. Been in a car accident?
3 weeks ago-totalled my Grand Am but no one went to the hospital.
32. Any pet peeves?
people who have no consideration for the other person's circumstances.
33. Favorite Pizza?
Ham and pineapple
34. Favorite Flower?
carnations, lavender roses
35. Favorite ice cream?
chocolate chip cookie dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
A fellow tax pro about the end of the season party Friday night!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
HP computer store or maybe Loews for gardening stuff
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Hmmmm....not really. I tend to plan everything.
41. Like your job?
My job is okay-but do not like the boss. So have asked for transfers but haven't had any luck yet.
Nope-green veggie (did I tell you I hate cooked veggies?).
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Barge cruise with mom.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Best friend Virginia
45. What are you listening to right now?
10 pm news
46. What is your favorite color?
Lavender (my page is a big hint!)
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people will fill this out?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Nope. Diet Orange Soda for caffeine in the am.