Monday, October 11, 2010
So I've been a bit slap dash this pasrt month and as a result I didn't lose any weight in September - I came out EXACTLY the same, 87.3!
Goal tracking for September, well ummm, not great...
1. Booze Crooz: 6 days outta 7 sans boozing. I did stick to this more or less - think I have actually kicked the habit of having a drink most evenings to the kerb now. Basically I now don't drink at home unless I have guests.
2. Tracking every day including fitness tracking. Nope, still didn't track a lot of my fitness particularly. Did track food most days...
3. Strength Training minimum twice a week, 3 x 30 minutes of Cardio per week. Nah. Not far off though.
4. Within calorie range 6 days outta 7. Yeah, hummm not really.
5. Lose 2 kgs minimum. Start weight is 87.3kg, finish weight 87.3kgs. Nuff said.
Yep, defo bored of looking at September now, yerrch, so onto some new goal setting...
Seeing as it's October 11 already, I'm going to change thinngs a bit and do weekly goal setting to see if I stick to that a biot better.
This goal train is leaving the station today and steaming into town next Tuesday the 19th.
Between now and then, I will:
1. Track food and fitness and BLOG daily.
2. Do ST and cardio on the following schedule:
Sunday long walk with Desmo and Gray and/or Delaney
3. Stay within range every day except maybe Saturday.
I'm taking a leaf from YOOVIE and NOT ABOUT THE FACE who have blogged about not making excuses for myself but COMMITTING. NATF talked about how people ask her how she stays motivated but it's not about motivation, it's about committment. We all think of motivation as some sort of magic trick that suddenly will make exercise fun or chocolate less tempting but really what I need is to COMMIT to my health, COMMIT to my goals - I deserve to be healthy and happy and fit and there's no fairy dust that I can sprinkle on my cornflakes that's going to suddenly make this all easy street.
One day at a time. Every day.