My Top 10 Cycling Tunes
Thursday, March 03, 2011
Lately I have been cycling at the gym 5 or 6 days a week for 60 minutes. As everyone knows this can get pretty boring compared to being outside. The weather in Massachusetts is not yet cooperating. I blame it on the weather but I am also a bit wimpy.
Since I started plugging in my ipod the hour goes by in a blink. Ok..that's exaggerating..but it definitely helps the time to pass... better than watching all 6 TV screens I can see.
Sometimes I listen to work related podcasts....self improvement for my mind as well as my butt....hmmm...which looks better?
but.....no pun intended.....when I listen to music here are my favorites in no particular order....from my ipod "Workout" list...
1. John Henry (Bruce Springsteen)
2. It Takes a Great Big Woman (Lynne Jordan)
3. Suddenly I See (KT Tunstall)
4. Only The Good Die Young (Billy Joel)
5. Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash)
6. Single Ladies (Beyonce)
7. Hey Soul Sister (Train)
8. I Dreamed a Dream (Susan Boyle)
9. This Ole House (Bette Midler)
10.Gotham City Serenade (Big Rude Jake)