Day 1,115: Oh, now you've gone and done it...
Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Well folks, guess what? I made a commitment. Yesiree bob.
I have committed myself to a 50km (31 mile) charity walk in September. And there is no getting away from the facts that:
* I am walking for the charity that I work for
* I am walking for the charity that runs my son's specialist school
* I am captain of the team of other people who have agreed to walk
* Everyone I know now knows that I am doing this
* I cannot possibly drop out!
I would be seriously grateful for all support from all my Spark friends as this is a really big deal for me!
If you would like to stretch your support to cover a sponsorship, that would be truly amazing. My charity is a very small one - it supports children and adults with autism - and does truly wonderful work. We depend a great deal on donations, so any donation, no matter how small, really does make a difference to us. Just a single £ or $ from a few people in the Spark community would really add up!
If you would like to sponsor me, you can do so at:
Thank you! And wish me a fair day, a stout heart, and a sturdy body!!