Today's 3 positive things in my life
Thursday, October 22, 2015
I neglected to do this yesterday so I'll come up with 6 today.
1) I completed my 2.35 mile walk this morning with my fastest time ever!
2) My partner's brother is coming by for a visit this evening.
3) Got half my laundry done last night. Since I didn't get started until 9, I feel really good about that!
4) I have new tennis shoes. I very nearly had a hole worn through the others.
5) I was able to muster the fortitude to send an email to a colleague that I had been dreading and put off for a couple of days. (Not sure this should count as the email was anything but positive)
6) The colors on the trees outside my office window are absolutely stunning!
Anyone else have three positive things to say today?