This has really been a roller coaster ride this past two weeks. It has taught me there are still good people out there. I know I found some of them on here. You have stood by and let me ramble. You were there while I had my good days as well as my bad days. For that, I am forever grateful. You have been my sunshine in the rain. Thank you thank you thank you for all of your prayers, encouraging words and support.
Today is a fabulous day and I intend to enjoy every minute of it. This morning I had a therapy session and all we talked about was what was going on right now and some coping techniques to help me get through them. She is so amazing and down to earth. I usually only see her once a month but because of the situation I am going back to see her next week to discuss how the consultation went.
Okay enough of all that it is now time for some useless trivia.
1. Did you know the giant panda eats for 12 hours a day? Good thing we are not pandas.
2. Did you know that adults have about 10,000 taste buds on their tongues and babies have 19,000 taste buds? That is why they spit so much food out LOL.
3. Did you know apples are more efficient in waking you up in the morning than caffeine? I just might have to test this one.
4. Did you know that ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine?
5. Did you know there is a museum in Belgium dedicated to strawberries? Wow, I wonder how many different strawberry exhibits they have.
6. Did you know if you say gullible slow enough it sounds like oranges?
Okay okay that is enough of that for today. You said the last one out loud didn't you? I did too! I hope at some point that this blog has made you smile. I was smiling while writing them well typing them. Okay one more question. Did you know the more you smile, the happier you will be? and it is infectious. The three things that made me smile already today were...
1. My hubby made me smile showing me stupid memes he found online somewhere. He was laughing so hard and it made me smile even though I thought they were stupid.
2. My 22 month old grandson wanted some of my crackers and he said pwe pwease. It was supposed to be pretty please.It was so cute. It was the first time i heard him say that.
3.I smiled in therapy when I realized that my problem daughter (middle child syndrome and bipolar disorder) has grown up and become my confidante. I didn't realize that until I told my therapist that while having a panic attack I called my daughter and she talked me down. It was an awesome feeling. I am so proud of her.
So those are my smiles so far today. Can you name 3?
Okay time for me to bring this to a close. Remember to smile often and laugh a lot!
God bless you and keep you on your journey! Have a fabulous day!