Sunday, January 01, 2017
So here we are in 2017. I am going to be 42 on the 5th. I feel larger than I've felt in a long time. I'm ready for change. So what's going to be different this year?
1. I will focus on setting small goals.
2. I will aim to get at least 15 minutes of activity this week.
3. I will increase my activity level to at least 30 minutes per day starting next week.
4. I will drink at least 8 ounces of water 8 times a day.
5. I will make sure to track my food at least three times a week.
Some may say that's too many steps to start off small, but this isn't new for me. I've been here before. I am hoping that this will be the last time. I will be going to coach to motivate me weekly and I will be held accountable but having to let my coach know what did and didn't work for me each week. I am hoping that this will be the last time I have to say new year, new me.