Things about me you may not know
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time for a change of pace. I have seen this on a few blogs so I decided it was time to add mine too. It is interesting and a little off the beaten path from what I normally post. But I figured why not share a little about me. Feel free to do the same.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Yes. Quit many years ago
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favorite sweet drink?
Diet Dr Pepper with a splash of vanilla
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
Just my HS diploma.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favourite food?
7. What is your favorite movie:
I loved Pay it Forward and the Harry Potter series
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
Hot herbal tea
9. Can you do a push-up?
10. What's your favorite colour?
11. Do you have a hobby?
scrapbooking, crafts with the grandkids and coloring
12. Do you have A.D.D?
Close but no I have Bipolar disorder
13. Do you wear glasses?
14. Who were your teen crushes?
I do not remember having any teen crushes. I was too focused on my schoolwork
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
Walk 6 miles is my big one and of course getting some more of this spare tire off.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Iced Tea with stevia and Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla
17. Current worries?
Just the typical not enough money
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
I love walking at the lake, sunsets and helping others
19. Favorite place to be?
Home snuggled with DH on the couch
20. How did you bring in the new year?
With one of my daughters and my grandkids
21. Where would you like to go?
I really do not want to go anywhere in particular. I love it here.
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
Cabbage soup diet and that is the only one I can think of
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes my Arkansas Razorback slippers that I am wearing right now.
24. Name three favorite books.
The Bible, Harry Potter Series (I know very contradictory) and Debbie MacComber (not sure on the spelling without getting up and going to look)
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
Satin is okay but flannel makes me too hot. I prefer good old cotton sheets.
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
Well if I am in a hurry to get dinner cooked it is some sort of fish and a rice dish. Comfort dinner would be BBQ onion bombs and then BBQ ribs
27. Where are you now?
At my desk
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
I would have to say something helping children
29. What is your favorite outfit?
Tank tops and shorts
30. What's on your playlist right now?
Lots and lots of old Country
31. Favorite foods?
BBQ ribs, Bourbon street chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy
32. What's on your mind lately?
Finding a new place to live
33. Last time you belly laughed?
a couple of days ago. Always laughing really hard having a 2 year old toddler in the house. He is hilarious!
34. What's your favorite animal?
I really love most animals. It is hard too choose. If I have to pick just one I would have to say puppies.
35. What's your worst injury?
Messed up my leg in a car wreck. Have had 5 surgeries on it
36. How many TVs in your house?
3 and not one is in my bedroom.
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
Ate cabbage soup 3 times a day
38. Do you like to dance?
Yes I love to dance just not able to anymore other than for a few minutes like my happy dance or line dancing.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
I would have to say Hawaii. I was born there and loved camping on the beach!
40. Do you enjoy camping?
Absolutely! You can not be a true southern girl without liking camping
That is it for now. Hope you enjoyed delving into a little about me. I cannot wait to see yours!
God bless you and keep you on your journey! Have a fabulous day!