So yeah ... not the week I wanted to have. Yes, I lost weight:
Previous Weigh-in: 143 lbs
Current Weigh-in: 141 lbs
Difference: - 2 lbs
That's a good thing, right? "What's the problem?" you ask... Well, it just wasn't happening with most of my goals at all. And bottom line is that I'm *not* just trying to lose weight--I'm trying to get healthy with my lifestyle and attitude. And I think it's actually pretty UNHEALTHY to have a good weight loss week when I'm not meeting my healthy lifestyle goals.
So let's review my goals from last week:
1. Be more mindful of my snacking.
DID NOT HAPPEN--SEVERAL DAYS OF CRAP SNACKING.
2. Do better with my exercises/stretches for my knees, hips, and back.
DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I DID 1 DAY :P
3. Do still better with drinking water.
DID AWFUL WITH THIS! I HONESTLY DON'T THINK I GOT A SINGLE DAY OF ENOUGH WATER.
4. Complete Week 10 of C210k. Do at least 3 days of strength training after an 18+ minute warm-up walk. Get at least 10k steps every day.
SUCCESS HERE!!! I DID MY RUNNING AND MY STRENGTH TRAINING. I DID A LOT BETTER WITH GETTING 10K EVEN IF I HAD TO DO RUNNING AROUND AT NIGHT. I ALSO FIXED MY NOTIFICATIONS SO I COULD GET 250 STEPS/HR (YEAH!)
5. Do 2 days of IF. Continue to not eat after 6:30.
I DID MY IF, BUT I WASN'T AS CAREFUL WITH MY 6:30 RULE.
6. Check in to Spark every day. Write 2 more posts this week.
DID NOT DO THIS AT ALL.
So out of 6 goals, I met 1 of them completely and 1 other partially. But those goals are still good ones .... I *want* to smash those goals. So I will continue to set those same goals until they are second nature. Yup, that's what I'll do. (Except I'm going to divide some of them into separate goals so I feel like I'm accomplishing more--is that cheating?)
1. Be more mindful of my snacking. Reach for water and then veggies.
2. Do my exercises/stretches for my knees, hips, and back.
3. Drink 64 oz of water EVERY day. Keep track.
4. Complete Week 11 of C210k. (That means I'll be doing a total of 152 minutes of running!)
5. Do at least 3 days of strength training after an 18+ minute warm-up walk.
6. Get at least 10k steps every day. Pay attention to my 250 steps/hr notifications.
7. Do 2 days of IF.
8. No eating after 6:30.
9. Check in to Spark every day.
10. Write 2 more blogposts this week.
Sending love to all y'all!